Custom Tool Design and Manufacturing
Quality hand tools built to your specifications,
from design and prototyping to validation and production.
Quality, Expertise, Experience
Since 1870 Elm City Tools (formerly Oetiker Tool Corp.) has been designing and manufacturing custom hand tools for plumbing, electrical, automotive, datacom and industrial applications. We are committed to providing our customers with tools that deliver the highest level of quality, innovation and value.
Our Development Process
- Design Understanding requirements, engineering brainstorming & initial concepts
- Prototype Rapid manufacture & testing for function, ergonomics & durability
- Final Design Incorporation of test results, optimization & complete engineering drawings
- Validate Review technical requirements, systematic testing & statistical analysis
- Production Identify suppliers, oversee tooling development, begin manufacturing
With an experienced staff and a state-of-the-art engineering center, Elm City Tools has the expertise, experience and flexibility to help you with every aspect of your custom tool.
Elm City Tools specializes in designing and manufacturing hand tool solutions for markets including but not limited to plumbing, electrical, automotive, datacom and industrial.
Manufactured by Elm City Tools, the Sargent brand of tools delivers a superior line of crimping, pressing, swaging and cutting tools for professional trade workers.